Is your company credible? Do you do what you say? Are you seen as the expert in your field?
If you have answered yes to these questions, but feel this is ineffectively communicated on your website, creating a blog is a great starting point. As simple as a blog may be, it is strongly regarded by users as an indication of whether or not the business is a thought leader in their respected industry. For instance, according to SocialMediaToday, B2B marketers who blog generate 67% more leads than their non-blogging counterparts.
Blogs are also excellent for search engines because the content you write about, could draw in users who are seeking such information which will help increase the chance of them converting. So why isn’t everyone blogging?
Sadly, blog pages are usually the last pages to be considered during a website revamp, as the design process usually favours the services page first – leaving the blog as a heap of copy with very little consideration for usability.
To turn your blog into a lead generating machine:
- Always remember the main blog page is like a home page to the rest of the articles. It needs to be organised similarly to the homepage: as a page that provide a birds eye view of the category and do NOT have a selling function.
- Blog articles should all be written like they are going to be shared to the masses.
- Keep things conventional – show people what they expect to make it easy for them.
- Use this wireframe as a guide only. There is no silver bullet when it comes to design, but following convention is key.
Want your freebie now? Enter your email for the download to begin:
If you have any questions about the wireframe, let me know in the comments and I’ll be happy to help you out.
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021