Express CRO Tip Series #19 – FREE Ecommerce "View Cart" Wireframe
The ‘view cart’ page is a vital page in conversion rate optimisation. How you lay this page out can determine whether your users will proceed to the check out, whether they want to keep shopping after a purchase, or whether they want to leave your website altogether, without purchasing.
When it comes to the view cart page, there are some important things to remember to improve your conversion rate:
- People will question how credible your website here is
- People will wonder what happens if they need to return the product
- People want a clear breakdown of what they are getting
- People don’t like surprises in shipping
To find out how you can address these concerns and reduce cart abandonment rates, download our free ecommerce ‘view cart’ wireframe.
Want your freebie now? Enter your email for the download to begin:
If you have any questions or want to know more about how the wireframe can work with your website, simply leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to help you out.
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021